Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!


So last night I went out with L and N and Ls neighbors to Loca Luna. I enjoy Local Luna.. they have great music, and tapas are always fun.
But going out on New Years reinforced the fact that I am not a huge fan of going out on New Years Eve. There was a 30 dollar cover and that got me a couple sips of Champagne.. or more then likely bubbly wine. It was pretty crowded.. which was fine. We got a table about 11:30.. .But dude.. it was chilly in there. Loca Luna is much better is the summer.. because it tries to have like a outdoor feeling.. which is fun when it is 80 degrees outside.. but not so much when it is when it is 30 degrees outside. But they have great food. My only gripe of the evening was it took forever to get the bill.. and L's friends had gone to listen to music to and had not left money for the bill.. and for a while I sat there talking with N and L which was great fun. But then they had to go to the bathroom and L offered to leave her credit card, but the I encourgaged her not too. and they came back for the bill..
The one part of the evening that kinda annoyed me was that L's friends never came back.. and I wanted to get up and watch listen to the music and dance.. so when the bill came I got up and went to go find every one.. which probably came off as a bit angery.. but i was annoyed.. it was cold and i was getting bored.. and I was a bit tired because I worked that morning.
All and all, it was fun to go out for New Years for a change, but I am a bit jealous of K who spent the night at home with her dog reading Harry Potter.

1 comment:

ETK said...

Did you know Loca is moving? They are moving to Amsterdam Ave. :)