Saturday, January 5, 2008

resolutions

Technically, I made my goals before the start of the new year..but since it was so close and people asked me if I had made any resolutions, I have been telling them my goals.. So I am trying to keep myself honest about how I am doing. So here is my update.

I am doing much better about not saying 'Sons of Bitches'. I was saying that phrase far to often.. Now the only time I say it is when I tell people what my resolutions are.

I did go the gym 4 times last week.. and that was good.. but I skipped today.. But I have decided that I will start counting the week on Sunday, so even skipping today, I got to my 4 times a week goal. And I was proud of that, because on Wednesday I did not not feel well at all. My stomach was all wonky.

Clean more often. I could be doing better. But I hate cleaning when I get home.

Do my daily bible study. Horrible. I need to catch up on that tommorrow.

Next week the one I need to work on the most in the daily bible study thing I bought.

1 comment:

MMH said...

I plan to add my personal DAP (development action plan) to my blog soon. I was going to do it over the weekend but the lack of a computer didn't facilitate me doing so.