Monday, January 14, 2008

Computer Hat


I am a headache person. Meaning, I get lots of headaches. I am much better at controlling them now, compared to say, high school. But I still get my fair share. A former co worker bought me a big bottle of ibuprofen once, just so I would stop asking her for extra pills.


My current headache causer is the glare from my screen at work. Where my computer is now, it is especially bad because I get the light and the glare from outside, but only from the glare from my screen. It kills my eyes. By the end of the week, I have to sit there with my eyes closed.

So I have made a 'hat' for my computer.


The place of work could solve this issue by spending 30 dollars on a anti glare screen, or by giving me a screen that was made in this century. But no.


So, I wanted to show you all that may read this, a picture of my monitor hat.


No comments: