Monday, January 7, 2008

The gym


So I had a choice tonight.. the gym or clean. All day long I told my self I would go to the gym.. then at 4 today I started thinking I should clean.. and then I left work and the gym won. But now I am procrastinating at home.. Even though I did resist the urge to get food on the way home and I had a delicious lean cuisine pizza and carrots for dinner. So I guess I will get off this computer, because I have responded all emails and sent out all my bills.. and I am really doing nothing but writing here..
So cleaning, here I come.

2 comments:

dad said...

When you were young, you would say, "I am going up to clean my room", which meant, I'm going up and read a book. You were well read but cleaning wasn't a focus then.
Dad

MAH said...

Still is not.

But no one else will clean if i dont. I have waited for the cleaning fairies.. but they never come.