Sunday, March 2, 2008

Walking


I decided to do the breast cancer 3 day again.... so I have started my walking back up. Today I went for about a 6 miles walk.. It was a good day for a walk.. sunny and about 70. And my Ipod is fully loaded.. and this year I have a computer.. so I can make different play-lists. Last time I trained I had the Ipod..but no computer..so I had about 250 songs that I listened to a lot. So far I am enjoying the walking.. Hopefully by this summer I will regularly walking 10 plus miles on Saturdays. I do not plan on training quite as hard this year. The last time I walked I think I was almost over prepared. It was almost easy. This time I am going to go slower and enjoy the view a bit more. And heck.. maby even get swept. Last time I walked I was always with in the first 150 walkers back to camp.... But I was walking to prove that I was not sick any more.. this time I want to enjoy all that the walk has to offer.

1 comment:

ETK said...

Hey! I have a friend in town that is walking - if you want a training partner, let me know - I can see if she's up for it. :)