Monday, March 31, 2008

Cable

So it has been about a week and a half with out cable.. and so far I am not missing it. I subscribed to netflix.. so I still have TV to watch.. but it is just more intentional. But sadly I have not started to clean more with my new found time.. mostly because I have been busy on the weekends.. and i hate cleaning afterwork. So hopefully this weekend I will have some time to spring clean. But the good news is.. we had our annual reviews at work.. and I got a pretty good merit raise.. and I am getting a promotion in the next month which will come with a raise as well.. so all that money I can put away in to my nice always growing saving account. yay.

1 comment:

MMH said...

You've been tagged:

http://organizedlifemmh.blogspot.com/
2008/04/middle-name-meme.html