Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy

I feel like I have been very busy the past couple of weeks. Which is good.. but it has made me ultra lazy about turning on my computer when I get home.
Last week I had meeting every day after work.. and this past week I had meeting Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
I like the things I am in meeting planning for.. The one that is close to putting me over the edge are the meetings I have to plan the trip I am taking with some people from Church to Merida. I am overly excited about the trip.. but we have over 10 meetings before we go in June. I am more then happy to attend the meetings.. but I am missing my trivia night. :(.

Today I did a good job of doing nothing in prep for a busy Sunday.. MacBeth was happy that I was home today and last night.. when it starts to thunder she snuggles right up to me. But when on band of storms came through she was outside.. I dont think she was too happy.

Speaking of the storms.. I got some pictures of the damage in Cabbagetown.. it was amazing. I am going to post them tomorrow.

No comments: