Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tagged

MMH was nice enough to tag me.. and luckily for me.. my middle name is short. :)

The Rules

1. Post the rules before you give your answers.
2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name.
3.At the end of your blog post, tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.

Ann

A.. Awesome! Simply obvious!
N...A bit of a nit picker.. according to my boss.. at times I can get too lost in the details... which part of my job to be in the details.. so I am trying to recognizable that.
N...Not too neat. I really should clean more. I cleaned today.. so i guess that was a start.

And I will have to update my links..

I have a couple friends that read this.. but they don't have blogs, they have facebooks accounts.. *(yes, MTH.. people who are not kids play on facebook!)

No comments: