Monday, February 25, 2008

Goals

I have been pretty good with some of my goals..

I have been working out or walking 4 days a week. I am in love with two classes at the gym.. Saturday morning step and Friday night hip hop. The hip hop class is hysterical. I cannot not dance.. but I spend an hour and a half pretending I can. Great fun.
I have been wearing more eye make up... (more is just a little bit.. because I was not wearing any to begin with. )
Reading the bible is become more a a habit.. I am currently rereading the new testament. Normally I read the old testament.. so this is a bit a change for me.
The one thing I am doing horrible with is packing my lunch.. example.. I am currently out for lunch and I just had the worst chicken sandwich that cost me 6 dollars and I can not finish it. If I had packed my lunch I probably would of sent 3 dollars on a equally yucky frozen meal.. but at least it would of been cheaper.. I must remember food is to cease hunger.

I removed saying 'sons of bitches' because I only say it now when I am really annoyed. IE when some one is messing around with TVO during the super bowl.

2 comments:

MMH said...

My goals aren't going as well. I plan to give an update in a few weeks.

Kramva said...

there is comedy, there is high comedy. And then there is "sons of bitches!!!!!"