Friday, February 1, 2008

Voting

Next week is Super Tuesday, and I am excited about voting! I love voting. I remember my mom taking MTH and I to vote for the school budget after we turned 18. And since then, I have tried to vote in every election.. I will admit, I miss a couple here and now.. but I vote about 80 percent of the time.
I don't know who I am voting for this coming Tuesday..every time I think I deciede.. I flip.

The one thing I can say for sure, is that I tend to be very middle of the road.. and people on either side of the spectrum annoy me.

One person that annoys me more then most is Ann Coulter. Her rants are just obscene to me..
and I read this in CNN today.. "Coulter took aim at McCain's positions — particularly his fervent anti-torture stance "
I want to go to her. No crap McCain is against he was a POW for 5.5 years and was tortured!
I pointed this out to my co worker today.. and he did not know that about McCain..he was impressed. (with McCain.. not with me :))
McCain will be the first to admit that he is not perfect..and he does not hold any punches. To bad he lost 8 years ago to the current monkey in office.. I think he is too old now..

No comments: