Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Date



So tomorrow night I have a date... unfortunately it is just a father daughter date, but hey beggars cannot be choosers.. :) We are going go to the Thrashers game. So that should be fun, because I get to go downtown 2 nights in a row.

I just got back with some girls from small group from the seeing the Christmas lights at Centennial Park and going out to dinner at Teds . It was nice to see the lights because I was not really feeling the Christmas spirit. So it was nice to go out and see Christmasesy stuff in the cold. Last weekend I went for a walk around the neighborhood and checked out the lights.. but it too warm. (in the 70s!) for me to be in the mood.
The most annoying part of the night was the fact that I was locked out of my apartment. The maintenance people came to my apartment this afternoon to fix the toilet and evidently they fixed the lock that I never used because I did not have the key and it was broken. Luckily Himy was here when I got back from the park so I could get in. But I had already decided that it would of been OK if he could not of fixed it because then I could of stayed home in the morning to get it all sorted out. But oh well. I will go to work in the AM.
The really sadness of the day was that I did not get a chance to finish my laundry.. :(


1 comment:

dad said...

I had fun at the game. Having a father daughter outing to a hockey game has become a tradition for us.