Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas


It is now 6 days before Christmas..And I am about 80 percent done with shopping. And I have a plan for the remaining presents. If all goes according to plan I should be able to finish shopping at lunch on Friday by stopping off at Target and Sports Authority. My back up plan would be to stop at Target on the way home.. and if I am honest with my time, I am going to have to go to Target on the way home. Which is OK because I only need to pick up a gift card, wrapping paper, tape and gift tags. I guess it will depend on how crowded Sports Authority is. I am pretty happy with the presents that I am going to give. They are not too creative, but I think that every one will enjoy and they will use the gifts. The only gift I am concerned about is for JS.. but technically the one gift was supposed to be for her birthday.. I may have to alter the other part of the gift.. But flexiblity is my middle name, so I will work it out.

No comments: