Monday, June 9, 2008

¡Estoy en Mérida!



To any one that may read my musing of a short bus rider blog.. I am in Merida Mexico this week with a group from my church.. you can check out our trip blog at http://meridaconnections.blogspot.com/.. but here a couple pictures that I did not post there.


It has been a great trip so far.. I don't have a sunburn because it has rained alot.. (which is fine by me as when it is raining I cannot get a sunburn..) and my tummy felt a bit wonky yesterday after some Muy authenic tacos that were made by some Mayan women. We stopped off at a farmacia and I got some more tummy medicine.. and today I feel much better. Today and yesterday we really had a chance to see the city and learn the history.. tommorrow, Wednesday and Thursday we work.


2 comments:

MMH said...

Glad to hear that you're having a good time. Are you back for Saturday's big event? MTH will be coming in that afternoon and leaving early the next morning (as will KSH and MDH). I will be home with my parents and sister. Talk soon.

MAH said...

I will be at dinner on saturday.. have fun with your parents and sister.. tell they I said hi! and we will miss you in Georgia!