Friday, April 20, 2007

New the whole on line on demand

Ok... So I have been cheap for years.. Stealing on line time at work.. which was ok to do at my previous job.. but now I have a job where I actually have alot of work to do.. not to mention that they actually have and use a fire wall to block employees from stealing on line time. Hence the computer that is sitting on my lap now. But I should be applauded for waiting unit I could get what I wanted.. a laptop with wireless capabilities.. but I did not wait long enough for me to afford a mac.. maby next time.
But now I am a bit over whelmed on what to do first with my new on line on demand stuff. What should I do first?
First I made this blog..:) but what next? On line movies.. on line dating.. my space... you tube?

Right now I am in love with You Tube... Who knows what the next love will be.

No comments: