Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Goals

As I seem to be wrapping up some current goings on (The 3 Day, and Small Group).. I am looking towards what goals I should make for my self next on the social and networking endovors. I need to set goals for my self in the areana, because given the choice, I will sit on my couch and read a book and be perfectly happy. Well, maby not perfectly happy.. but some what happy.
Right now I am thinking maby tennis, which seems to be huge in Atlanta.. and I can play.. maby I will look for some lessons. I need to contact my friend Grayson about how one finds a team.
Maby for church... there is a class that is offered in the winter that is a very heavy duty study of the bible.. not really a bible study.. but a scholarly study of the Bible for the puprose of learning some in depths stuff.

But knowing me.. these are not set in stone.. just some ideas that I am playing with.

No comments: