Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I was right all along

If you have known me for any length of time.. you know that I get car sick.. I have always gotten car sick .. and per Dr Gupta.. I have been doing the right things all along to make car trips bearable.

"The treatments are fairly simple. Always look outside and into the distance preferably. Use antihistamines to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness. Ginger and soda can both help settle things down. Simply opening up the window and getting fresh air can help as well. Always sit in the front seat if you can. Even better, drive the car. That will be your best shot at eliminating a mismatch altogether." Granted I don't take an antihistamine.. but those either make me drowsy or feel like I am on speed.

And I have always been jealous of people that could read in the car.

Though I did feel guilty when I hogged the front seat in Merida.. but the team was very nice and let me in the front seat often. If it were a short trip or at night I tried to encourage others to take the front..

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/

No comments: